Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Using a pastry blender, cut 1/2 cup butter into flour until mixture is crumbly.
- Add whipping cream, stirring just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface, and knead 3 or 4 times.
- Roll or pat dough to 3/4 inch thickness.
- Cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter; place biscuits on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
- Brush biscuits with melted butter.
- Serve warm.
These biscuits were good, if not a bit rich. They were very flaky. I would make these again if I have whipping cream that needs to be used up
These were very good. So quick and easy. The texture was sooooo soft. Will be making these again. Thanks for posting.