Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low fat whipped dessert for those warm summer days
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1 package sugar-free jello, mix
- 1 cup fruit (your choice that matches with jello)
- 8 ounces light whipped topping
- 5 -7 packages artificial sweetener, to taste
- Cream the Cream cheese until smooth and then add the cottage cheese by hand along with the package of jello and sweetener.
- when that is well combined add whipped topping and fruit stir just till blended.
- chill for approx 30 to 45 minutes.
this was sooo good.i made it with fresh strawberry and banana used sugar free strawberry and banana jello.also used lowfat cream cheese.thanks we will enjoy this again.