1/1 Photo of Wheat Bread ( Bread Machine Assisted )
1 hr 30 mins
Mark T.'s Note:
This is my mother's recipe. It tastes great right out of the oven or used for toast. Very light for a wheat bread. The kneeding is done in the bread machine and the baking is done in the oven so the loaf looks more traditional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the water in the bottom of the bread machine bread pan.
- 2Add the powdered milk, bread flour, whole wheat flour salt and sugar.
- 3Add the butter, yeast and gluten.
- 4Set bread machine on dough setting.
- 5When bread machine is finished, pre-heat oven to 170 degrees and TURN OVEN OFF.
- 6Add bread dough in a bread pan to the pre-heated oveh that has been turned off and let rise 20 to 30 minutes.
- 7Take risen loaf out of oven and and pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 8Bake bread in oven for 30 minututes.
- 9Remove bread from pan and cool on rack.
- 10Spread a small amout of butter on top as bread is cooling.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat Bread ( Bread Machine Assisted )
Serving Size: 1 (770 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1770.2
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 3722.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 329.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.9 g
- Sugars 48.1 g
- Protein 53.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: