Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice easy omelet that can easily serve 6 people.
Make and share this Western Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- Cook ham, green pepper, and onions in butter until vegetables are tender.
- Stir soup until smooth; blend in eggs; add to ham mixture.
- Cook over low heat until eggs are set, lifting eggs gently now and then.
My son and I liked this but my husband didn't. My husband didn't like that the eggs didn't get cooked harder but this didn't bother my son and I. I followed the recipe as written other then I added a good bit of pepper.
I made this for two this morning and it was yummy. I didn't have cheese soup so I added some grated (about 1/3 cup) med cheddar cheese and a small splash of light cream. Loved the ham, pepper and onions of course. It made a great Sunday breakfast with whole wheat toast and cantaloupe slices.