Recipe by Catnip46
This is not your average Western sandwich. The crispiness of the roll really makes it.
- 1 roll (butter it for extra flavor)
- 1 egg with a splash milk (1 tbsp. or so)
- 1 slice American cheese
- ham steak, diced (about 2 oz.)
- green pepper, chopped (a generous spoonful)
- onion, chopped (a generous spoonful)
- extra-virgin olive oil (a couple of teaspoons or so)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute' ham, peppers, and onion in a little olive oil, salt and pepper, in a non-stick pan until desired tenderness and set aside.
- Preheat GT Xpress. Beat egg, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Spray one well with Pam. Pour in egg, & add as much ham, peppers, and onion as you can get in there UNTIL the mixture comes up to the top of the well WITHOUT spilling over.
- Close lid and cook 2 min., flip over, cook 2 more minute.
- If it breaks when you flip it, not a problem. You'll see.
- Cut open your roll and lay a slice of cheese on it. Put eggs on top. Close roll, cut in half, and pop into the wells just to crisp.