Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is not your average Western sandwich. The crispiness of the roll really makes it.
Make and share this Western Sammy With Cheese for GT Xpress Machine recipe from Food.com.
- Saute' ham, peppers, and onion in a little olive oil, salt and pepper, in a non-stick pan until desired tenderness and set aside.
- Preheat GT Xpress. Beat egg, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Spray one well with Pam. Pour in egg, & add as much ham, peppers, and onion as you can get in there UNTIL the mixture comes up to the top of the well WITHOUT spilling over.
- Close lid and cook 2 min., flip over, cook 2 more minute.
- If it breaks when you flip it, not a problem. You'll see.
- Cut open your roll and lay a slice of cheese on it. Put eggs on top. Close roll, cut in half, and pop into the wells just to crisp.