This is not your average Western sandwich. The crispiness of the roll really makes it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute' ham, peppers, and onion in a little olive oil, salt and pepper, in a non-stick pan until desired tenderness and set aside.
- 2Preheat GT Xpress. Beat egg, salt, pepper, and milk.
- 3Spray one well with Pam. Pour in egg, & add as much ham, peppers, and onion as you can get in there UNTIL the mixture comes up to the top of the well WITHOUT spilling over.
- 4Close lid and cook 2 min., flip over, cook 2 more minute.
- 5If it breaks when you flip it, not a problem. You'll see.
- 6Cut open your roll and lay a slice of cheese on it. Put eggs on top. Close roll, cut in half, and pop into the wells just to crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Western Sammy With Cheese for GT Xpress Machine
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 447.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: