This is a very inexpensive, easy, and well-rounded dish sure to feed the heartiest of appetites. VERY bachelor and college-student friendly!:) I used to absolutley LOVE this dish when I was younger (before I decided to forgo the red-meat thing), but my family still enjoys it often.(I'm thinking of trying it with chicken?!?!) Let me know how it turns out if you do!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare macaroni and cheese according to pkg.
- 3Brown meat, green pepper, and onion.
- 4Cook until veggies are tender and meat is cooked through.
- 5Stir in corn, tomato paste, water, salt, and pepper.
- 6Add prepared macaroni and cheese dinner and mix well.
- 7Simmer 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Western Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.8 mg
- Sodium 1084.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macaroni and cheese mix