Recipe by KGCOOK
If you are looking for something easy and fast to put together this is it! Great for camping and fall nights when you need just a little "warm-me-up". Servings depends on how big you make them.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed, divided
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook the beef with the onions and celery over medium heast until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Drain well.
- Stir in chili and 1/2 cup corn chips.
- Transfer to a greased 9X9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips around the edges of the dish.
- Fill center with cheese.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 for 10 minutes or until heated through.