Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a creamy soup with a kick. 1 point for a generous cup. I serve it with weight watchers Tostadas.
- 6 yellow squash or 6 zucchini
- 1⁄4 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups green enchilada sauce
- wash and dice squash.
- chop onion.
- peel and dice garlic.
- add above ingredients in large pot with just enough water to cover the squash.
- add oregano, cumin, salt, pepper and bouillon.
- add green enchilada sauce.
- bring to a boil and simmer until squash is very tender, about 20 minutes.
- blend until creamy with an immersion blender, or in food processor.
- garnish with fat free sour cream and minced green onions.