Recipe by Snicklefritzie
These are soooooooo good, low cal, can be made ahead and are fancy enough to serve to company. These are supposed to only be 2 points apiece.
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
What a wonderful little snack!!! I had to use what I had on hand: low fat cinnamon honey graham crackers, sugar free strawberry jam & whipped cream from the can :-). I think it takes a few hours to freeze so it's good to make them beforehand. Thanks so much!
- 1 chocolate graham cracker
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip Lite
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons raspberry spreadable fruit
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons miniature chocolate chips
- Break Graham cracker in half.
- Spread fruit spread on top of one half.
- Spread cool whip on top of that.
- sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Top with other graham cracker half and squoosh down.