Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
These are soooooooo good, low cal, can be made ahead and are fancy enough to serve to company. These are supposed to only be 2 points apiece.
- 1 chocolate graham cracker
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip Lite
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons raspberry spreadable fruit
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons miniature chocolate chips
- Break Graham cracker in half.
- Spread fruit spread on top of one half.
- Spread cool whip on top of that.
- sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Top with other graham cracker half and squoosh down.
What a wonderful little snack!!! I had to use what I had on hand: low fat cinnamon honey graham crackers, sugar free strawberry jam & whipped cream from the can :-). I think it takes a few hours to freeze so it's good to make them beforehand. Thanks so much!
I guess I must be lucky since my grocery store stocks chocolate graham crackers. These are delicious little treats. I was able to make about 20 before I ran out of cool whip. it was hard to count with people stealing them as fast as I made them! I dressed a few up with mini m&m's for the little one. Everyone was happy with these.
Like PanNan, I couldn't find chocolate graham crackers either - I substituted Christie chocolate wafer biscuits. The whole box made about 24 sandwiches, with Cool Whip to spare. I made some with jam and some with peanut butter and forgot the chocolate chips. Wasn't sure how much Cool Whip for each - the skimpy ones weren't as good. Although these are smaller than a regular icecream sandwich, they pack a flavour punch and cost way less than storebought. Thanks for posting Snicklefritzie! Made for PAC Spring 2009.