Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW Quick, Light and Healthy cookbook
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock (you can use up to 1 1/4 c. reduced-sodium)
- 4 chicken breast halves (4oz skinned, boned)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (juice from about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind (grated)
- 2 teaspoons margarine (reduced-calorie )
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 10 ounces couscous (1 10 oz. package uncooked)
- 4 lemon slices (optional)
- 4 oregano sprigs (Fresh optional)
- Combine first 4 ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 12 minutes or until done, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and stir in couscous.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and couscous is tender. Spoon couscous evenly on to 4 serving plates; top each serving with a chicken brest half. If desired, garnish with lemon slices and oregano sprigs.