Prep 2 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy Fruit Cobbler, but healthier version. Serves 16 @ 4 WW pts
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen fruit (fruit of your choice)
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) candiet Sprite Zero
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- Place frozen fruit in bottom of dish. Sprinkle cake mix over the top, making sure there are no lumps in the cake mix.
- Slowly pour the soda over the cake mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, spray with Butter Spray and bake another 25 minutes uncovered.