Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've had this WW recipe for 20 years or more. It tastes good., and you may add 4 ounces of protein to make it a meal.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 dash each salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 1 dash artificial sweetener
- chopped parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- In a medium salad bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the parsley, mixing thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with parsley.
- Cooking time is chilling time.
I thought this was a nice salad to throw together for my lunches! I had to add more than a dash on the seasonings, but it did turn out delicious!
The dressing didn't do much at all for us in this salad. It didn't have any pizzaz. I left out the cucumber since I can't eat them. Very healthy though. Made for PAC Spring 2010.