Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Only 3 points per serving!
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 5 fat free tortillas, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- salt and pepper
- Combine the broth, soup, and chicken in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add celery salt, salt, and pepper.
- While keeping liquid boiling, drop tortillas into liquid one at a time.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes, until tender.
This will be a keeper...soooo good!!! LOVED the tortillas for the dumplings. Had a really nice flavor. (I used celery leaves instead of the salt). Thanks so much for sharing!
This really is a wonderful recipe. I started weight watchers and was excited when I found I could still have Chicken & Dumplings. Thanks for posting this!
I liked this recipe because it was quick, easy, and contained ingredients most folks would already have on hand. If you are one of those that dislike using "convenience" items, this probably isn't the recipe for you. This is a keeper in my book - especially with the cooler months quickly approaching! Thank you for sharing!