1/1 Photo of Weight Watcher's Chicken & Dumplings Made With Tortillas
Chef #1082664's Note:
Only 3 points per serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 5 fat free tortillas, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine the broth, soup, and chicken in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Add celery salt, salt, and pepper.
- 3While keeping liquid boiling, drop tortillas into liquid one at a time.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes, until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher's Chicken & Dumplings Made With Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 43.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
fat free tortillas