1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers
1 hr 5 mins
Stacie Lora's Note:
6 points. Makes 10 servings.*NOTE: Substitute low-fat cheddar cheese for cheddar cheese and cut to 5 POINTS.}
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml margarine or 14.79 ml butter
- 118.29 ml finely chopped celery
- 304.75 g condensed cream of mushroom soup (reduced. fat, reduced sodium )
- 236.59 ml water or 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 14.79 ml instant onion soup mix (about 1 envelope)
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 709.77 ml hot cooked rice
- 5 large green sweet peppers, 8 ounces each
- 4.92 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 295.73 ml shredded cheddar cheese (5 ounces)
- 1MELT margarine or butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add celery and cook about 5 minutes or till tender.
- 3STIR in condensed mushroom soup, water or broth, and onion soup mix. Heat till bubbly.
- 4Stir in chicken; heat through.
- 5Stir in rice; remove from heat.
- 6TO ASSEMBLE, halve peppers length-wise; remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
- 7Place pepper halves, cut sides up, in a large shallow baking or roasting pan.
- 8Divide chicken mixture among the pepper halves.
- 9Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning.
- 10Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- 11TO SERVE, bake peppers, loosely covered with foil, in a 350º oven about 55 minutes or till heated through.
- 12Top with cheese and pimiento.
- 13Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or till cheese is just melted.
- 14*NOTE: Substitute low-fat cheddar cheese for cheddar cheese and cut to 5 POINTS.}.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 424.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g