Recipe by Lee_tah
I like to make these when we have bean soups. They are about 2 1/2 POINTS each... depending on the cheese and milk you use.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 cups low-fat cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup low-fat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 210C (or 350F) then spray muffin tin with spray-on oil.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones. Do not over mix or it will be rubbery.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until they spring back when touched.