- 1⁄3 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, separated into leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the dressing, whisk the grapefruit juice, chives, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the grapefruit sections and avocado. Toss gently to coat.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a large platter. Spoon the avocado mixture onto the lettuce; drizzle with any remaining lettuce.