Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Point Value is 3 for a 1 cup serving. Printed in Weight Watcher Magazine
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 8 fresh basil leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 500°F Heat a small shallow roasting pan in the oven until hot.
- Combine shrimp, garlic, oil, lemon zest, fennel seeds, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spread the shrimp mixture onto the hot pan. Roast until shrimp are just opaque in the center, 6-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve at once.