Recipe by Texasotan Jen
This recipe is great because it can feed about eight people, is quick and easy and tastes delicious. It was based on a recipe I found on KraftRecipes and then altered a bit for more flavor. One of our favorite meals!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, sliced in 1/2 inch strips
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix, chicken flavored
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 11x13 pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In medium sized bowl, mix onions, cream of celery, and cream of chicken soups with milk. Whisk together until smooth. In another bowl, combine melted butter and Stove Top stuffing mix.
- Season uncooked chicken strips with salt and pepper.
- In baking dish evenly spread uncooked chicken strips on the bottom of the pan. Next, spread the green beans in a layer on top of the chicken. Evenly cover green beans and chicken with the soup and onion mix, and then top with the buttered bread crumbs. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.