Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
These are my favotite potatoes of all time. This is a great side to take to all kinds of things, parties, christmas dinner, etc.
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted oleo
- Mix listed ingredients and put into a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
Okay, this is my hubby's second review. Gave 4 stars the first time. After eatting some leftovers (which he's not big on) he decided this deserved 5 stars! He really likes them...now! LOL!
These were soooo good and easy. I made them in the morning and they were ready to pop in the oven for supper. I like the addition of the onion soup mix. Thanks for the great recipe.