Recipe by Studentchef
This is from Caribeanchoice.com and is for Zaar world Tour 5. This is from the country of Aruba.
Top Review by CraftScout
A very good take on deviled eggs! DD loved them. :) The worcestershire sauce gave them the briney flavor that usually comes from the pickles/relish. Good if you like classic deviled eggs, but not pickle chunks. Me, I like dill too much for these to become my favorites. :)
- 1 dozen egg
- black pepper
- 0.25 ml salt
- Worcestershire sauce
- parsley or sliced olive, for garnishment
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 6 eggs upside-down (smallest tip down) in the fridge for at least 6 hours this is to center the egg yolk.
- Then boil the eggs for at least 12 minutes or until hard boiled. Remove the shells and slice the eggs in half beginning at the smallest tip.
- Now separate the yolks from the whites; set the eggwhite halves aside on a serving plate and place the yolks in a bow.
- Mash the yolks, smoothing all lumps while adding the following ingredients: plenty of Mayonnaise, a pinch of salt, then black pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to taste.
- Combine the last ingredients carefully without making the mix too salty.
- When ready insert the yellow purée in a piping bag, and fill the eggwhite halves.
- Garnish with parsley or a sliced olive.