Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is sooo easy because it uses a packaged product for the pasta and sauce. But you would never know it because it is so delicious! Part of the secret is sauteing the shrimp and mushrooms in the drippings from frying the bacon, so be sure and cook the bacon in a frying pan instead of the microwave.
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and diced (cooked or uncooked)
- 1 package lipton pasta and sauce packaged mix, creamy garlic
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 slices bacon
- Cook Pasta and Sauce in microwave, following package directions, in seperate microwavable dish.
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Reserve 2 TBS drippings.
- Add shrimp and mushrooms to reserved bacon drippings and saute until mushrooms are done and shrimp is heated thru.
- Be careful not to overcook shrimp.
- Crumble cooled bacon.
- Stir shrimp, bacon, and mushrooms into pasta and sauce.