Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink that will cool you down for sure! An experiment gone horribly right!
- 1 cup lemon, juice
- 1 cup iced tea (Brisk "or" Sweetened)
- 1⁄8 cup lime juice
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Take several lemons, and limes and juice the fruit.
- Pour into pitcher.
- Add water sugar and iced tea into the pitcher.
- Stir for about 5 minutes.
- Put into a refrigerator let chill for an hour (if you want it cold).
- Serve with ice and enjoy.
- IF YOU WANT add some rum or any other type of alcohol for an adult party!
Mmmm this is delicious, thinking it might be tart, it wasn't. Whew! It tastes simply like lemon iced tea. Thanks for sharing. Made for comfort cafe.