Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy! Cut, blend and pour!
Make and share this Watermelon Orange Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- 6 cups fresh cubed seedless watermelon, without rind
- 2 -3 cups orange juice
- In blender, add ice cubes and crush or chop.
- Add waternelon cubes or chunks (about 3 - 2 inch slices without rind and blen to a puree slush.
- Add 2 cups orange juice.
- Taste. If you want more orange juice flavor, add the extra cup and blend.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
Simple and delicious! Who could ask for more!!! I made this for a bbq last weekend, and wish I had made about 4x the recipe! Yummy! Thank you! Made for Summer Comfort Cafe