Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A few drops of red food colouring can be added for more "watermelon" colour.
Make and share this Watermelon Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
- Whip in milk, juice, pulp and raisins.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients; blend until just mixed.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 25 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire racks; cool.
If you did not prepare this, you wouldn't know it contained watermelon. Taste was Ok but nothing special. Rather blah!