Boyz 5's Note:
A few drops of red food colouring can be added for more "watermelon" colour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
- 3Cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
- 4Whip in milk, juice, pulp and raisins.
- 5Add wet mixture to dry ingredients; blend until just mixed.
- 6Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 7Bake 25 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- 8Transfer to wire racks; cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 311.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: