Recipe by Carmen B.
You are going to love this refreshing drink. From B&H Gardens.
Top Review by AZ to AK
I had an overripe watermelon that I didn't want to throw away and I was so happy when I found this recipe. I didn't have any kiwi, so I just left that portion of the recipe out. I did end up adding more water to make the drink less sweet to suit our tastes. I had some chilled Ruby Red Vodka and I added that to one glass, very good adult drink for summer. But it is very refreshing as is, thanks for the great drink!
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into fourths
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place kiwifruit and sugar in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed just until smooth. Freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Place watermelon in blender or food processor (blender will be full until blended). Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Place frozen lemonade concentrate and water in large pitcher. Add watermelon mixture; mix well.
- Pour watermelon lemonade into glasses. Spoon dollop of frozen kiwifruit on top. Serve immediately.