Thirst Quenching Cooool Watermelon!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove rind from watermelon, cut into 2 inch chunks and remove seeds.
- 2Arrange in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet, or in a resealable plastic bag; place in freezer until frozen, about 1 1/2 hours (Transfer to airtight freezer bags if not using immediately).
- 3Place frozen chunks in a food processor, process until smooth.
- 4Add sugar, lime juice and Campari, if using.
- 5Process until fully incorporated, about 5 minutes, scraping down sides as necessary.
- 6Freeze in an airtight container, at least 2 hours, until firm.
- 7Stir if juice starts to separate from ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Ice
Serving Size: 1 (1976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g