1/8 Photos of Watermelon Gin Fizz
Recipe from Eating Well magazine and it is simply divine! So summery and fruity, yet not overly sweet. You can definitely make this non-alcoholic by simply omitting the gin. They also recommend this pretty pink cocktail to be served at Bridal Showers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree the watermelon. Strain (I do not strain, I simply use the puree); divide the juice among 4 TALL ice-filled glasses.
- 2Top each glass with 1 1/2 ounces gin, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1/3 cup ginger ale (I use a little more soda).
- 3Garnish with the lime wedges.
- 4NOTE: I mix mine up to take to the pool by combining the puree, gin and lime juice in a container and then just take cans of soda. I find that this amount makes 5 LARGE drinks.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Gin Fizz
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g