Recipe by Sackville
This would be lovely on a summer day, but we enjoyed it inside, on a windy March night. You could also make this refreshing drink with strawberries.
Top Review by greyghost
This is FABULOUS! I loved it! So did my boyfriend -how refreshing! I also made it nada colada style by adding pink lemonade instead of rum - for the kids - they came out divine! We loved those for after working in the yard! Thank you so much - what a treat!
Directions See How It's Made
- Start a few hours before you'd like the drinks, by freezing the cubed watermelon.
- When you're ready to mix the drinks, squeeze the lime juice into a blender.
- Add the frozen watermelon cubes, icing sugar and rum.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into two glasses and serve.