photo by La Dilettante
- Ready In:
- 4 cups peeled seeded and cubed watermelon
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- ice cube
- Freeze watermelon in a shallow pan at least 6 hours.
- Combine frozen watermelon, rum, lime juice, and Triple Sec in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrap down sides.
- Add enough ice to bring mixture to 5-cup level; process until smooth.
- Repeat procedure, if necessary, until mixture measures 5-cups.
- Serve immediately.
yes- this is the BOMB. Fabulous- look no further for a watermelon daiquiri recipe. I've been using this one for a few years now and always come back to it. I add a bit of grenadine for more colour and sweetness. If my watermelon is a bit tasteless I boost it with a splash of watermelon cocktail mix. Yummy on a hot day.