Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Persian tasty salad
Make and share this Watermelon, Cucumber and Feta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 cups watermelon, chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 -3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- If starting with a whole watermelon (2 to 3 pounds), cut watermelon into chunks. Combine watermelon and cucumber in a large bowl. Sprinkle with feta. Garnish with fresh oregano. Serve immediately.
Easy to throw together and very tasty. Reminded me of summer!