Recipe by Teena03
I haven't tried this yet....weather is too cold right now, but I will be ready this summer! You can substitute honeydew for the watermelon and lemonade for the limeade in this recipe. Or even cantaloupe....
- 8 cups watermelon, cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups ginger ale
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut watermelon into cubes (without seeds) and put in a ziploc bag into freezer.
- Freeze for 8 hours.
- Take out of freezer and let stand for room temp for 15 minutes.
- Process half of watermelon, half of gingerale, and half of limeade in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into pitcher.
- Repeat procedure with the other half of ingredients.
- Serve immediately.