Recipe by aishwarya
a refreshing drink when the mercury is soaring.my dad accidently ended up making this last summer.
Top Review by hotnsweet
It was a real quicky to cool ourselves this hot summer. The trio of watermelon, mint n lemon for real cooling and the ginger added to the yummy dash! Quick, easy n cool ! Give me more quicky preparations like this, recipezaar!
- 1 glass cubed watermelon
- 1 glass watermelon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- 2 -3 drops mint extract
- sugar, as required
- lemon slice, for decoration
- mint sprig, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except the watermelon cubes.
- Chill this mixture.
- In a tall glass put half of the cubed watermelon,and pour half of the chilled mixture on top.
- Repeat the same for the balance.
- Decorate with a slice of lemon and mint sprigs.
- Serve immediately.