Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
a refreshing drink when the mercury is soaring.my dad accidently ended up making this last summer.
Make and share this watermelon chiller recipe from Food.com.
- 1 glass cubed watermelon
- 1 glass watermelon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- 2 -3 drops mint extract
- sugar, as required
- lemon slice, for decoration
- mint sprig, for decoration
- Mix all ingredients except the watermelon cubes.
- Chill this mixture.
- In a tall glass put half of the cubed watermelon,and pour half of the chilled mixture on top.
- Repeat the same for the balance.
- Decorate with a slice of lemon and mint sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
It was a real quicky to cool ourselves this hot summer. The trio of watermelon, mint n lemon for real cooling and the ginger added to the yummy dash! Quick, easy n cool ! Give me more quicky preparations like this, recipezaar!
Nice and fast to cool off this hot summer. The recipie scores 'cos of the simple ingredients and excellent chiller in the end. Cools the body and the wallet. Cool !
A real goodie...welcome here and please post some easy Chettinad Vegetarian recipes if you have. That will be great !