Prep 25 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Wonderful for summer! Watermelon, strawberries, lemonade=Yum! Cook time is chill time. Adapted from BH&G magazine.
- 8 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 3 cups hulled and quartered strawberries
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups water
- wedges of fresh watermelon (optional)
- whole hulled strawberry (optional)
- In blender, combine half of the watermelon, strawberries, and lemonade concentrate. Cover and blend until smooth. Move to a serving container. Repeat with remaining. Add water; chill up to 2 days.
- Serve over ice with watermelon wedges and strawberries.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Make up to 2 days ahead; cover and refrigerate. To serve, stir and add berries and watermelon wedges.
DEEE-licious, Sharon! :D.....A great summertime treat! I'll be making this again! Thnx for sharing. Made for KcK's Vegan Tag Game.
there is really nothing more I can say about this except it is absolutely delicious, mine needed a little sugar, thanks Sharon I'll be making this again soon this summer, this was made for KK's Strawberry patch forum game
This is wonderful! I made it tonight for our Fourth of July BBQ tomorrow, and YUM! For reference's sake, 8 cups cubed watermelon equaled exactly half of a pretty decently sized seedless melon. If I had more frozen lemonade, I'd cube up the rest for extras, but as it is, our fridge is jam-packed. Thanks for the "Above the fruited plain" portion of our holiday feast!