Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love fruit desserts. I love fruity, creamy dips. How could I pass this one up? This is so easy, and colorful. It's a pretty addition to a summer buffet table. From Cooking Light.
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 24 watermelon balls
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled
- 2 kiwi fruits, cut into 12 pieces
- Place strawberries, yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice, and powdered sugar in a blender and process until smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- Thread 24 toothpicks with one watermelon piece and one kiwi piece each.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
I used this strawberry cream dipping sauce with a fruit platter I made over the weekend. It was delicious. A little tart from the cream cheese, a little sweet from the berries. Beautiful pink color.