Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
An unusual but tasty appetizer. Perfect for summer. This recipe is courtesy of my sister's office mate.
- 3 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon shredded of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place watermelon in serving dish.
- Sprinkle with feta.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper and mint.
- Spear with toothpicks to serve.
An interesting blend of flavors that I wouldn't ordinarily think would go together. So summery!
What an unusual taste sensation! I liked how the mint permeated each bite. This did not go over well with all tasters, but I enjoyed it very much. A good,unique way to use up extra melon.