1/1 Photo of Watercress, Radicchio & Green bean Salad with Goat Cheese for 2
This is not only an attractive salad but very tasty as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 whole green beans, washed,frenched,cooked for 1 minute and drained well (frenched=thinly sliced on the diagonal)
- 1 bunch watercress, washed,dried and stems removed
- 1/2 head lettuce, washed,dried and torn into small pieces
- 1 head radicchio, washed,dried and torn into small pieces
- 2 ounces of soft goat cheese, crumbled (or use Feta)
- 1Put the herbs in food processor and chop.
- 2With the processor running drop in the garlic and mince.
- 3Add egg yolk,vinegar, mustard and salt process for 1/2 minute.
- 4With the machine rtunning slowly add the oil through the feed tube.
- 5Process for a few seconds after the oil has been added.
- 6Just before serving combine beans, watercress, lettuce, radicchio& cheese in a chilled bowl.
- 7Toss with dressing (use as much or as little as you like).
- 8Season with Pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watercress, Radicchio & Green bean Salad with Goat Cheese for 2
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.8
- Calories from Fat 827
- Total Fat 91.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.4 mg
- Sodium 242.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed fresh herbs