Recipe by English_Rose
For a winning way with left-over turkey, try this speedy salad with tangy cranberry dressing.
- 2 slices ciabatta, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cranberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 (14 ounce) turkey breast, cooked
- 1 cos lettuce, shredded
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the bread with the garlic.
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan and fry the bread until crisp and golden.
- Whisk the cranberry jelly, red wine vinegar and olive oil together until smooth.
- Carve the turkey and transfer to a salad bowl.
- Add the lettuce, dressing and croutons and toss well.
- Scatter over the grated Parmesan cheese and serve.