Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are super easy to make, but they look and taste very elegant. Perfect for a healthy snack, or a light post dinner dessert! You can dice the peaches if they are to soft to halve, but they won't look as pretty! :) Enjoy in good health!
- Cut each peach in half around the pit.
- Twist halves in opposite directions to separate them; remove and discard the pit.
- Place peach halves flesh side up on a microwave safe plate. Dot each with fat-free margarine.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, Splenda, and/or ginger to taste.
- Microwave approximately 30 seconds, until margarine melts.