Baked in ramekins, this makes a lovely dessert presentation. I love the flavor combination of the pistachios and raspberries! The recipe was printed in a cookbooklet that I received from pines506 in one of our swaps. You can also substitute blanched whole almonds for the pistachios.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray six ramekins with cooking spray.
- 2Combine the nuts, sugar and salt in a food processor; grind finely.
- 3Add in the butter, vanilla and eggs.
- 4Process until smooth.
- 5Add in the flour and pulse just until it's moistened and combined with other ingredients.
- 6Do not overmix.
- 7Divide the batter among the six ramekins.
- 8Sprinkle with raspberries and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- 10The cakes should be firm and pulling away from the sides of the ramekins.
- 11These may be served warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Pistachio Raspberry Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 122.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g