Recipe by Dreamgoddess
Baked in ramekins, this makes a lovely dessert presentation. I love the flavor combination of the pistachios and raspberries! The recipe was printed in a cookbooklet that I received from pines506 in one of our swaps. You can also substitute blanched whole almonds for the pistachios.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted shelled pistachio
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray six ramekins with cooking spray.
- Combine the nuts, sugar and salt in a food processor; grind finely.
- Add in the butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Process until smooth.
- Add in the flour and pulse just until it's moistened and combined with other ingredients.
- Do not overmix.
- Divide the batter among the six ramekins.
- Sprinkle with raspberries and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- The cakes should be firm and pulling away from the sides of the ramekins.
- These may be served warm or at room temperature.