This is a great weeknight gluten and dairy free dinner. Very quick and tasty. I found it in the Pampered Chef 2011 Calendar. TIP: If you can't find gluten-free lemon pepper seasoning, substitute, 2 tsp lemon zest, 1 tsp black pepper 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 tsp salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the peas and 1/4 cup water into a microwave safe dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain using a colander; rinse under cold water and set aside.
- 2Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds. Place potatoes, salt and 4 cups of water into another microwave safe dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 13-16 minutes or until tender, stirring twice; drain and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. Rub chicken with 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning. Spray pan with oil. Cook chicken 7-9 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 and juices run clear, turning once. Remove from pan; set aside and keep warm.
- 4For dressing, juice lemon to measure 2 tablespoons Combine juice, 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning and garlic in a small bowl. Slowly add 1/4 cup olive oil, whisking constantly; set aside.
- 5Thinly slice chicken, bell pepper and onion. Combine peas, chicken, bell pepper, onion, artichokes and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- 6Add potatoes and dressing; toss gently. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 908.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning