I love these types of sandwiches when I go to delis and restaurants. I found this recipe online in an article by a woman named Harriet Hodgson and had to put it on here. I altered the recipe slightly to make it just the way that I want to eat it! I haven't tried them but will be making them soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut the pineapple into six slices and set aside.
- 3Using a bread knife, cut the Focaccia in half horizontally. Butter the underside of the top half. Drizzle a generous amount of honey over the butter. Spread Dijon mustard on the bottom half of the loaf.
- 4Layer ham and Provolone in circles over the bread.
- 5Put the top on and set the sandwich on a baking pan. Cover with release foil and bake for 15 minutes.Remove the foil and place the pineapple rings on top of the ham and provolone. Bake 5 minutes more.
- 6Cut into pie-shaped wedges and serve with fresh pineapple.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Ham, Provolone, and Focaccia Bread Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 988.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 18.7 g