Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
For the dip
- 150 g chocolate
- 150 ml double cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 red apples
- 3 kiwi fruits
- 100 g strawberries
- biscuits (of your choice) or wafers (of your choice)
- Break the plain chocolate into a fondue pan or medium-sized bowl placed over a pan of hot water.
- Add the cream and heat gently, stirring, until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the liqueur of your choice or milk and keep warm.
- Next prepare the fruit.
- Quarter and core the apples, then slice thinly.
- Remove the skin from the kiwi fruit with the help of a potato peeler, then cut the fruit into chunks.
- Hull the strawberries and halve any large ones.
- Arrange the fruit around the fondue bowl with biscuits and wafers.
- Serve with fondue forks.