Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Bailey's ad in a magazine.
- 198.44 g bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 56.69 g unsweetened baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter
- 14.79 ml unsalted butter
- 5 large eggs
- 208.19 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml bailey's irish cream
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml flour
- 14.79 ml flour
- 6.16 ml baking powder
- 14.79 ml cocoa
- 0.25 ml salt
- 297.66 g pieces bittersweet chocolate
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a metal bowl combine the first 2 chocolates.
- In a saucepan bring butter to a boil and pour it over the chocolates.
- Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- In another bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, Baileys, and vanilla.
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture and combine well.
- Sift dry ingredients over chocolate mixture and combine until smooth.
- Arrange 10 4-inch tart rings, sprayed with vegetable oil spray, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Divide the mixture among the rings smoothing the top, and push a piece of bittersweet chocolate into the center of each one.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until the sides of the cake are formed and the center still appears slightly glossy from being under baked.
- Remove the cakes from the rings and serve each one topped with some of the ice cream.