From a Bailey's ad in a magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 5 large eggs
- 7/8 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup bailey's irish cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 1/2 ounces pieces bittersweet chocolate
- vanilla ice cream
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a metal bowl combine the first 2 chocolates.
- 3In a saucepan bring butter to a boil and pour it over the chocolates.
- 4Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- 5In another bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, Baileys, and vanilla.
- 6Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture and combine well.
- 7Sift dry ingredients over chocolate mixture and combine until smooth.
- 8Arrange 10 4-inch tart rings, sprayed with vegetable oil spray, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 9Divide the mixture among the rings smoothing the top, and push a piece of bittersweet chocolate into the center of each one.
- 10Bake 8-10 minutes or until the sides of the cake are formed and the center still appears slightly glossy from being under baked.
- 11Remove the cakes from the rings and serve each one topped with some of the ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Chocolate Baileys Cake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.6
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 101.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: