Recipe by Um Safia
This is another great recipe that I found in the March/April edition of the Morrisons magazine!
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 red onions, peeled & cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 75 g watercress, washed
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- fresh basil, torn
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F Put the chicken fillets in a roasting tin with the garlic and the red onions. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken, garlic and the onions from the pan & set aside to cool.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic from its skin. Tear the chicken into bite size pieces and mix together in a bowl with the onions, watercress, sun dried tomatoes and basil.
- Whisk the balsamic vinegar into the juices in the roasting tin to make a dressing. Divide the salad between serving plates and drizzle over the dressing to serve.