Recipe by English_Rose
Healthy, quick and easy, this warm chicken and potato salad is filling enough to enjoy on its own as a light lunch or dinner.
- 1 lb new potato, cut into 1/2 cm slices
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces Baby Spinach
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes in a pan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Cook for 4-5 minutes then drain and toss in 2 tbsp oil.
- Fry potatoes in a frying pan for 6-7 mins until soft and golden. (This may need to be done in 2 batches).
- Add the vinegar, remaining oil and spinach and cook for a few moments until slightly wilted.
- Stir in the chicken and tomatoes then serve.