Recipe by Queen of Everything
My little one will only eat his carrots if they are soft, so I created this dish as a side for sweet suppers.
- 2 cups carrots (julienned)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots, ginger, honey and juice from pineapple in a sauce pan, cook on high uncovered for about five minutes or until carrots are tender and juice reduces.
- Stir in pineapple and raisins.
- Heat for 2-3 more minutes until pineapple and raisins are heated through.
- Serve warm.