Recipe by Terri F.
This is one of my favorite warm desserts, easy and tasty.
Top Review by Elly in Canada
I made this today for Valentine's Day dessert, very rich and delicious; I used brown sugar and 18% cream and 1Tblsp. butter. This would make a great pear sauce if you cut the pears in smaller pieces and then serve it over ice cream! Yummy!!
- 2 large pears, peeled,cored,and cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix pear pieces with butter, sugar, and cream.
- Transfer mixture to a small non-metal baking dish.
- Bake until sugar and cream turn a light caramel color and pears are cooked through, about 8 to 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.