Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe is from Southern Living Magazine.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes; drain well. Repeat procedure for cauliflower.
- Bring half and half to a simmer in a small saucepan over low heat (do not boil). Whisk in the blue cheese and cook; whisking constantly, until cheese melts. Remove from heat and whisk in mayonnaise.
- Place broccoli and cauliflower in a large serving bowl; toss with cheese mixture. Sprinkle with green onions and pecans.