Warm Bean and Prosciutto Salad
- Viniagrette: Place all the ingredients in a screw top jar and shake to mix.
- Salad: Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Drain and when cool enough to handle, remove the skins.
- Meanwhile, also cook the beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Add the chives and the cooked and cooled potatoes and carefully toss together with viniagrette to taste.
- Scatter with the prosciutto and serve immediately.